Hello, world!
I am Dimas, and I learned something today. It's about a little thing called Twitch. Well, it's not exactly little. In fact, it's pretty huge. Some people would even say, that it's bigger than your mother. I, personally, don't know about such people, their motives, and your mother, for that matter. She can have a pretty big personality, for all I know, and there's nothing wrong with it. But I think that people who talk about your mother that way form a really distinctive group. And they are on my list. I'm gonna explore them too. Their time will come, and, maybe, I will share some of my discoveries.
Well, anyway, I was talking about Twitch, wasn't I? So, Twitch is a streaming service. People play video games and stream the process to the internet for you to share their experience. But you knew that already, didn't you? I got something that will change your life, though, world, as it already changed mine. Or not, I don't really care. So, tell me, did you know, that some male streamers put a picture of a pretty girl with two big socially approved qualities in front of her, as if it's her stream, and she's the one playing right now? "What for?", you may ask. Well, It's like a pretty girl with big socially approved qualities on a preview picture of a scientific YouTube video, but even better! Hordes of viewers, who adore such qualities as honesty and compassion, start to invade your stream with hope to find what they are looking for, inspired by your picture. The fun thing is, it really helps with the stream promotion. So, how's that, world? That's my discovery for today. I can't predict how much you will be amazed by it, but I know, that my life will not be the same again.
Well, anyway, I was talking about Twitch, wasn't I? So, Twitch is a streaming service. People play video games and stream the process to the internet for you to share their experience. But you knew that already, didn't you? I got something that will change your life, though, world, as it already changed mine. Or not, I don't really care. So, tell me, did you know, that some male streamers put a picture of a pretty girl with two big socially approved qualities in front of her, as if it's her stream, and she's the one playing right now? "What for?", you may ask. Well, It's like a pretty girl with big socially approved qualities on a preview picture of a scientific YouTube video, but even better! Hordes of viewers, who adore such qualities as honesty and compassion, start to invade your stream with hope to find what they are looking for, inspired by your picture. The fun thing is, it really helps with the stream promotion. So, how's that, world? That's my discovery for today. I can't predict how much you will be amazed by it, but I know, that my life will not be the same again.
Sincerely, Dimas The Explorer
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий